LENSCRATCH?is creating exposure opportunities for photographers with group on-line exhibitions. Photographers will be allowed ONE entry per exhibition. Please see the Categories below…do not send images that are unrelated to these categories. It is FREE to submit.
- Size: 72dpi, sRGB, 1000px on the long side
- Your name should appear in the file name of the jpg.
- Save as .jpg
Submit Via Email
- Send ONE image to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject of your e-mail, type the name of the exhibition (example: THE ARTIST INTERVENES)
- Send name, title, process, and link to your work (website or other):
?Aline Smithson, Rover, Los Angeles, CA http://www.alinesmithson.com
- If your image is sized incorrectly or the submission is incomplete, it will not be posted.
Submission Categories and Due Dates:
THE ARTIST INTERVENES
This is? JURIED Exhibition, our juror is Adriene Hughes
Due Date is February 22, 2021 with the exhibition to run on March 7th, 2021
We are looking for ONE piece where an artist has created physically intervened with the photograph with an investigation that includes collage, sewing, cutting, weaving or embroidery. We are looking for layered works of art that result in a handmade one-of-a-kind object, ?expanding the notion of what we consider photographic art. We are NOT looking for work created in Photoshop, but work where the artist has physically intervened with the photograph, vintage or contemporary. For examples, read this post!